Support +46 (0)176 208 920
I am ordering as a company. Showing prices excl vat. Change
Analogue Shore hardness tester. Sauter HB. Shore D.
- Typical application: measurement of penetration (Shore)
- Particularly recommended for internal comparison measurement. Standard calibrations e. g. to DIN 7619-1 are often not possible because of very narrow standard tolerances
- Shore A rubber, elastomers, neoprene, silicone, vinyl, soft plastics, felt, leather and similar material
- Shore D plastics, formica, epoxides, plexiglass etc.
- Shore A0 foam, sponge etc.
- Max mode: Holds the maximum value in the display
- Point mode: Shows one instant value
- Can be attached to the test stands SAUTER TI-A0 (for Shore A and A0), TI-D. (for Shore D)
- Delivery in a plastic box
- Measuring range (Max): 100 HD
- Readout (d): 1,0 HD
Hardness comparison plates see AHBA-01 and AHBD-01