Designed to build measurement systems for hands-on, user friendly access. The B24 Bluetooth system provides close range strain (input) measurements via phone or tablet for instant interaction with data and projects. Connect to up to 12 sensors to a single or multiple mobile devices.Remarkable power efficient electronics offer wide input sensitivity. Available in either 'C' style IP67 enclosure with integrated battery holder for ease of integration or bare board format allowing the mmodule to be built into OEM applications.
The B24-SSB is a Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) strain bridge transmitter module that provides access to high quality measurements on a mobile platform such as a phone or tablet. The delivery mechanism is BLE which utilises the flexibility and availability of Bluetooth receivers while maintaining the low power requirements of embedded systems. B24 is built upon two complimentary principles of BLE, broadcast advertising data which enables users to deliver the same data to multiple receivers simultaneously and low power paired connections which can be used in a point to point system. B24-SSB comes in two versions:
- Housed in an our ‘C’ style enclosure with integrated battery holder, which makes it suitable for integration
- Bare board format, which allows the module to be built into OEM applications
- Wide sensitivity input - choose from +/- 6mV/V, +/- 12 mV/V, +/- 24 mV/V, +/- 48mV/V
- Noise free resolution up to 110,000 counts (16.75 bit)
- Up to 3 months of continuous use at three samples per second.
- Monitor up to 12 transmitters by a single device, or multiple devices
- View App
- Ideal for close range monitoring up to 90 metres (295 ft)
- Available in 'C' style IP67 enclosure with integrated battery holder or bare board format for OEM applications
A free iOS and Android app is available to download, which enables users to create dashboards with varying degree of detail based on application requirement. It enables B24 systems to be visualised on phones and tablets by using digital displays, gauges, tanks and charts. Displayed data can be defined as mathematical expressions consisting of readings from multiple transmitters, functions and constants. The app also facilitates B24 module configuration and calibration.