Support +46 (0)176 208 920
I am ordering as a company. Showing prices excl vat. Change
Automated weighing for +/- weight checking, 15kg/5g or 30kg/10g
Price: € 22 790,00
Available in several variants
|DLW10/5080R2||€ 19 770,00|
|DLW10/6510R2||€ 22 790,00|
Compact, reliable and accurate +/- weight checking systems. Particularly suitable to be integrated with production and/or shipping conveyor lines for a weight check which guarantees the quality and quantity of the outgoing products. Static or dynamic functioning modes. Structure in painted or IP65 stainless steel.
- Static or dynamic weighing of packs, both automatically as well as semiautomatically with the operator.
- Management of the cadence belt, for optimising the number of packs per minute weighed by the instrument (cadence belt not included), through cadence photo cell (optional).
- Setting of the density coefficient for each article, for weighing in ml.
- Programmable alarm enabling and tolerance indication time.
- Tolerance check:
- Upon target, through article database, with setting of 3 tolerance thresholds, for the physical division of the packs into 7 different groups.
- Upon programmable weight thresholds (min/max), with article database.
- Upon weight thresholds (min/max), with quick entry function.
- Printout with each executed weigh with eventual automatic storage in the alibi memory.
- Automatic printout and clearing of the partial total after a programmable number of weighs.
- Static or dynamic automatic zero function of the belt (up to 2% of the capacity) after a programmable number of weighs.
- Management of the automatic expulsion through its specific relay contact (expeller not included in the supply), or halt of the belts for manual expulsion or weight correction.
- Possibility of connection to RS485 network or ethernet.
- Programmable preset tare and enabling delay of the expeller for each article.
- Automatic calculation of the weigh time and pack positioning, for optimising the functioning of the system.
- Database of 1000 articles, with programmable alphanumeric description, density, targets, tolerance thresholds, and preset tare for each article.
- Selection of the article through bar code reading.
- Advanced bar code management, with the possibility of storing, processing, and printing 5 different codes.
- Configuration and calibration of the instrument through the tool on the PC.
- Report with date and time of cycle beginning and end with statistics of the checks and/or activities, standard deviation of the executed weighs, and totals by class and/or article.
- Possibility of connection to a control light.
- Bearing structure and frame in painted steel or in extra thick stainless steel.
- Loading platform with motor driven conveyor mat, with adjustable height and direction.
- Rear handling and positioning wheels, and adjustment and fixing feet.
- Adjustable weighing belt speed: from 8 to 25m/min, max 25 PCS/min (higher speed upon price estimate).
- Electromechanical automation for belt command and 6 auxiliary relays (up to 5A 220V).
- Fitted with pack presence and weigh end photo cells (for dynamic weighing), with adjustable reading distance.
- Overall switch, emergency button, start/restart button, optical/acoustic alarm (in painted steel versions).
- Easy to consult backlit LCD graphic display, with clear visualisation of the weight and automation status; selection of the language from the menu.
- Selection of the data (totals, progressives, weight...) shown on the graphic LCD display.
- Waterproof 25 key numerical-functional keyboard, which allows to easily enter the target, alphanumeric texts, codes, etc. IP65 protection degree of the front panel, against dust and sprays.
- Keyboard functions completely configurable according to one’s requirements.
- Real time clock and permanent memory data.
- Built-in alibi memory, for CE-M transmission of the weight data to the PC or printer.
- 240Vac 50Hz power supply.
- 8 digital inputs and 16 outputs for command switch on the line.
- 1 RS232/C serial port for managing a built-in printer, or labeller.
- 1 RS232/C bidirectional port for data exchange with PC/PLC.
- 1 RS485 bidirectional port for network connection with other devices and communication with PC/PLC.
- 1 keyboard emulation input for connection to PC keyboard or bar code reader.
Available upon price estimate:
- Special capacities, accuracies, dimensions, and belt speeds.
- Bar code reader.
E-Checktool: Quick programming of the indicator
Programme on PC for optimising the weighing cycle; it’s possible to monitor the status of the inputs and outputs of the instrument, transmit serial commands for managing the automation, quickly modify the instrument parameters, graphically view and process the weighs in order to obtain the best weighing results.
RS232 (standard eller tillval)
RS485 (standard eller tillval)
- Avsedd för: Professionellt bruk
- Gradering (g): 10,00 g
- IP klass: IP65
- Kalibrering: Extern
- Kapacitet (kg): 30,00 kg
- Material: Stål
- Utförande: Nätdriven