Load cell 10 kg. Single point. Aluminium. OIML C3, ATEX.
Load cells for off center loads, suitable for example to build CE-M approved scales with a single load cell with maximum dimensions of 300x300 mm.
Capacities (kg): 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 40.
OIML R60. C3 precision class. Aluminium alloy. IP67 protection.
- C3 Precision class
- Off center load compensated
- Aluminium alloy construction
- IP67 protection
- MAX. Capacities from 3 to 40 kg
- For platforms with demensions up to 300x300 mm
- Shielded connection cable
- OIML and test certificates available upon request
- Minimum load cell verification interval: Vmin = EMax/15.000
- Maximum number of verification intervals: nLC = 3000
- Full Scale Output: 2mV/V +/- 10%
- Temperature effect on zero: 0,01% FS/10K
- Temperature effect on full scale output: 0,001%FS /10K
- Compensated Temperature Range: -10°C/+40°C
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C/+50°C
- Creep error after 30 minutes: 0,01% F.S
- Maximum tolerated excitation voltage: 15 VDC
- Input Resistance: 300..500 Ohm
- Output Resistance: 300..500 Ohm
- Insulation Resistance: >2000 MOhm
- Safe Overload: 150% F.S.
- Ultimate Overload: 300% F.S.
- 4-wire shielded cable, 40cm long, 3,2mm diameter
The CCATEX certificate makes the load cell suitable for use in hazardous areas with protection methods according to:
ATEX II 1G Ex ia IIC T6 (Ta -20÷+40°C) TX (Ta -20÷+65°C) Ga
ATEX II 1D Ex ta IIIC TX°C (Ta -20÷+40°C) TX°C (Ta -20÷+65°C) Da IP65.
The certificate includes the manual and the ATEX CE conformity declaration (available in EN, DE, FR, and IT).
IMPORTANT: The certificate refers to the single load cell. For systems with more load cells, it is necessary to order one certificate for each load cell.