Weighing indicator for wall mounting. 2 alarms. 4-20 mA/0-10V.
Multifunction weight transmitter for table or wallmounting. Ideal as a microcontroller in industrial weighing systems, making an easier and safer integration of the weighing to any automation system. Fitted with 2 inputs and 2 outputs, programmable. Also 4-20mA / 0-10V /0-5V output. CE-M approvable (OIML R-76 / EN 45501).
- Highly efficient red LED display with 6 20-mm digits and 12 LEDs for showing active functions.
- Fitted with bracket for use on table or wall mounting.
- A/D 24-bit sigma-delta conversion, up to 200 conv./sec. autoselect.
- Connectable with up to 16 analogue load cells with 350 Ohm input resistance.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Up to 10.000e or multirange 2 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/e for CE-M approved legal for trade use.
- Management of a digitally equalised 4-cell weighing system or management of 4 independent weighing systems.
- Calibration, Set-Up parameters, configurable from keyboard or from PC with DINI TOOLS.
- Up to 8 signal linearization points with DINITOOLS (3 from keypad).
- Time/Date (option)
- Master/Slave management.
- From 12 Vdc to 24 Vdc power supply.
- 1pcs 4-20mA / 0-10V /0-5V output
- 1pcs RS232/C bidirectional port configurable for connection to PC or external units.
- 1pcs RS232/C bidirectional port configurable for connection to printer.
- 2pcs150 mA 48 Vac / 150 mA 60 Vdc (NO) photomosfet outputs which may be configured as direct control or upon weight stability, with programmable weight thresholds (disable and enable thresholds).
- 2pcs inputs (optoisolator photocouplers) configurable as: 12÷24 Vdc, 5 mA min - 20 mA max.
Zeroing; Semi-automatic and presettable tare; print and/or data transmission; ON/Stand-by; Weighs totalisation; Formulation; Net/Gross weight switch; Counting; Hold; Peak; kg/Lb conversion.
Quick entry of the setpoints and the tare values.
REMOTABLE FROM EXTERNAL INPUT:
Clearing; Semi-automatic tare; Print and/or data transmission; Selected function command; ON/Stand-by.
UNIVERSAL WEIGHT REPEATER:
Connectable to any scale or PC through the RS232 serial connection, with software configuration of the input data string.
THROUGH SERIAL LINE:
Reading of the net, gross, and tare weights, microvolts or ADC converter for all the channels; Clearing; Semi-automatic and presettable tare; Scale switch; Printing; Message display; Setting of APW in piece counting; Setting of set points of the outputs; Simulation of key pressure; Reading/Writing of Alibi Memory.