Touch screen indicator with AF01 software. Panel enclosure. Colour Display.
3590ETB "TOUCH": Panel Touch Screen weight indicator
Panel digital weight indicator with a big touch screen display, suitable for advanced industrial applications. It allows the visualization of all the weighing data and the customization of the screens, simplifying the user operations. Fitted with 3 serial ports, transmission protocols for data communication, completely configurable printouts, integrated alibi memory, and port for connection to barcode/badge reader. CE-M approvable (OIML R-76 / EN 45501).
- Backlit graphic display with touch screen technology, lxh= 120x90mm size. Screens completely customizables.
- Multilanguage software.
- Selectable QWERTY, AZERTY o QWERTZ keyboard integrated in the touch screen, selectable.
- Frontal panel with high level mechanical characteristics:
- Waterproof front panel, ideal for wet environments.
- Easy and fast to clean thanks to the scratchproof smooth surface.
- Electrical isolation against electrostatic discharge.
- Suitable for food contact (physiologically inert).
- Suitable for particularly arduous working conditions.
- High resistance against accidental damage.
- Fitted with waterproof washer.
- IP65 frontal protection.
- Stainless steel protection enclosure, with 7 fixing points for maximum integrity against water and dust.
- Overall dimensions: 265x175x90 mm.
- Drilling template: 233x161mm.
- Real time clock and permanent data storage.
- Fitted alibi memory, integrated on the motherboard.
- Slot for built-in micro SD for recording logos (upon request).
- Functions available with DINITOOLS utility
- Configuration, data entry and print formatting.
- Recording and filing of all the information on PC.
- Complete retrieval of the configuration.
- Instrument calibration with numeric values.
- Customization of the screens.
- 24-bit A/D converter, 4 channels, up to 3200 conv./sec. and up to 8 signal linearisation points.
- 4 independent analogue channels (up to 2 in the E-AF03 version) for reading of the weight.
- Connection with up to 16 analogue load cells of 350 Ohm (45 load cells of 1000 Ohm) and with the main digital load cells available on the market (mod. E-AF03).
- Up to 10.000e OIML or 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d CE-M legal for trade.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions for internal factory use, with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Connectable to printers and labellers with free programmation of the printout formats.
- 12Vdc power supply.
EC Type Approval (EN45501)
OIML R51 - MID
OIML R134 (AF09)
AF01: Totalization and formula weighing (integrated)
AF02: Pieces/quantity counting (optional)
AF03: Weighbridges - Input/Output vehicle (optional)
AF04: Statistical checking of prepackaged goods (optional)
AF05: Price compunting and industrial labelling (optional)
AF08: Management of wheel and axle weighing systems (optional)
BATCH1: Single product dosage systems in loading and unloading (optional)
2 RS232 serial ports, for connection to printer, radio module, PC or PLC, badge reader or remote scale.
1 RS485/RS232 serial port, for connection to printer, remote scale, badge reader, or digital load cells.
Fitted keyboard emulation input, for barcode/badge readers or external PC keyboard, through cable with mini DIN connector (optional).
Fitted with 4 optoisolated outputs + 12 as optional .
Fitted with 2 optoisolated inputs + 6 as optional.
Predisposed for 16 bit analogic output.
External Profibus interface (optional), for automation management.
Modbus RTU Protocol.
Optional Bluetooth connection, for quick wireless programming of the activities and the formulas, through PC, tablet or smartphone.
Thanks to our integrated development, you can create complete customised applications in autonomy:
- wizards, operator messages
- serial port management, protocols customization
- digital I/O full management
- sequential or simultaneous automations
- data entry, custom archives
Dini Argeo can offer the service of custom development programs.