Pallet truck scale 1ton/0,5kg & 2ton/1kg. Verified M.
Pallet truck fitted with digital weight indicator and advanced data management. Suitable for applications such as formulation, piece counting, totalisation, memorization of stock movements, bar code reading, printouts, etc. The wide range of available interfaces and software applications make this instrument truly be a mobile weighing station integrated to a company's computer system. CE-M approved.
- Maximum lifting capacity: 2000 kg.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1% of the maximum capacity in the versions for internal use.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.05% of the maximum capacity in the "M" approved versions.
- Fork dimensions 1150 x 550 x 85 mm. Weighs about 125 kg.
- Bearing structure in extra thick sheet steel and oven-fire painted interior construction.
- Standard fitted with +/-160° swivelling column head.
- Steering wheels and double loading rollers with a poliurethane coating.
- 4 stainless steel IP68 shear-beam load cells.
- Weighing indicator with colour touch screen with easy to clean ABS waterproof IP65 enclosure built to withstand humid and dusty environments.
- Slot for built-in micro SD for recording logos.
- Configuration, calibration and diagnostics from keyboard or PC with DINITOOLS.
- Power supply through built-in extractable rechargeable battery. Fitted with battery charge.
- The operating time is of about 10 hours of continuous use, or 24/24h with second optional rechargeable battery.
- Programmable auto power saving function. Battery level indication.
- Equipped with 230Vac 50 Hz battery charger.
- RS232/C port for connection to printer, radio module, remote scale.
- RS232/C port on RJ connector for connection to PC.
- Fitted with time/date and Alibi Memory.
- Fitted with thermal printer with RS232/C dedicated bidirectional port (TPW20ETP and TPW20ETPM version).
Standard version with "AF01" software for advanced totalisation, in loading/unloading, formulation; functioning as PC terminal (data entry protocol communication); database of 1000 articles; 200 customers/suppliers, 300 tares, 4 independent viewable and printable total levels, bar code reading with article activation; 15 configurable and printable text IDs (i.e.: Code, lot ID, operator ID, shift number, etc.), A.C.W. (Automatic Calibration Warning): automatically advises to check the configurable calibration. Customisable printouts.
Available upon price estimate:
- Special steering wheels.
- 680 mm fork width.
- Special fork length from 850 to 1500 mm.
- Special capacity e/o divisions.
- High resolution.
Thanks to our integrated development, you can create complete customised applications in autonomy:
- wizards, operator messages
- serial port management, protocols customization
- digital I/O full management
- sequential or simultaneous automations
- data entry, custom archives
Dini Argeo can offer the service of custom development programs.