Floor scale BID 1500kg/0,5kg. 1500x1500 mm. Verified M.
- Weighing bridge: out of anti-slip corrugated steel, 4 silicone-coated steel load cells, dust and spray protection IP67
- Easy levelling of the weighing bridge as well as access to the junction box from above
- Benchtop stand incl. wall mount for display device as standard
- Totalising of weights and piece counts
- Thanks to the RS-232 and Bluetooth interfaces, the balance can easily be connected to existing networks. Data exchange between the balance and PC or printer is also made easier
- Dosage aid controlled through the display
- BID 1T-4EM: Compact special sizes, specially for weighing European pallets
NEW: now also available as a dual-range balance! Ideal, when high maximum loads need to be weighed, but in the lower load range you still need high resolution. This means that two balances can be replaced with one - which saves space and money!
NEW: from now on the calibrated models can be operated with an optional data interface, such as Bluetooth, WiFi, LAN (optional alibi memory required). This enables convenient data transfer of weighing results in legal-for-trade applications
Possible application scenarios for interfaces:
- RS-232, included in the scope of delivery, e.g. for connecting a PC or printer
- LAN, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB for PC, optional, e.g. for connecting a PC or peripheral device
- USB for USB stick, optional, e.g. for exporting alibi data to a USB stick or hard disk
- Digital I/O, including signal lamp, optional, e.g. for optical support during weighing with tolerance range, piece counting etc.