Assembly kit for SBX/SBK/VZ shear beam load cell up to 2.500 kg. Suitable for weighing of hoppers, tanks, platforms etc.
- Fully in STAINLESS steel AISI 304, with electropolished finishing, for better resistance to external agents
- Mechanical joint for optimal weighing precision
- Height regulation for a correct levelling of the structure
- Locking/bypass system for facilitated transport and maintenance
- ATEX version available, for zones 1&21, 2&22.
- Rapid installation / removal of the cell, even with full-loaded structure.
- Higher plate with system of expansion compensation, having three specific functions (lock, side and free).
- Bypass function for transport/moving of the structure and maintenance.
- Anti-overturn (within the limits indicated in the product manual).
- Limit function against accidental overload (within the limits indicated in the product manual).
- Fake cell function for weighing of liquid materials.
- Suitable for SBX/SBK, VZ load cells, up to 2500kg (not included in the kit).
- Oscillating joint, for optimal weighing precision.
- Simplified base fixing with 3 holes, or complete with 4 holes.
- The kit is designed to allow the correct functioning of the cells and obtain optimal weighing precision. However, it does not have protection function for the cell, neither for the structure. Consult the manual for more technical details.
ONE KIT, THREE DIFFERENT CONFIGURATIONS
Thanks to its special higher plate, the KSBX kit can be easily configured in the installation phase, in order to contrast or facilitate the expansions of the structure to be weighed, and without being forced to choose particular accessories or versions when ordering the material.
The three specific configurations are:
- "lock" mode, completely locked movement, which contrast expansions and side forces from any direction
- "side" mode, free movement in just one direction, useful to avoid rotations and twisting
- "free" mode, free movement in any direction