The safest choice for the working Arborist. Manufactured in partnership with DMM, the Impact Block has been designed to deliver the best performance in terms of alignment, resistance and appeal. The aesthetic curves of the Impact Block combines beauty, strength and durability to ensure a rope friendly surface.
Coupled with wireless dynamic load monitoring electronics and strain gauge technology from Straightpoint and providing real time data to either handheld controller or logging via Straightpoints INSIGHT software to tablet or laptop, it is easy to see why this is one of the most sought after products in the industry.
Two versions of the Impact Block are available:
- Long range 2.4GHz version providing industry leading wireless range of 1000m or 3280ft to SP's SW-HHP handheld or software options.
- Bluetooth output and can be connected to any smart phone running our free HHP app on iOS or Android at ranges up to 100m or 328ft.
During development, the Straightpoint Impact Block has gone through a thorough dynamic and static validation testing regime. The end result is a highly functional product with an impressive strength to weight ratio.
- Rounded edges to cheek plates maintain low rope abrasion when rope is fed ‘unfair’
- Upper sheave opens via a threaded locking axle for added security
- Thrust surfaces increase tolerance to external loading of spindle and anchor pin
- Direct connection to cordage, the anchor slings helps ensure correct neighbour component compatibility
- 1000m or 3280ft wireless range enabling operator to stand at safe distance
- Massive battery life of 1200 hours operational time
- Handheld display or data logging software options for all applications
- Lightweight attachment sling facilitates hauling of block, sling and rope to the climber and helps with handling, in tree stowage and workshop storage
- No easily broken external antennae
- High waterproof resistance to IP67/NEMA6 for all weather use
Warranty & assurance
- Tree care – dismantling ops and speed lines
- Winching operations
Supplied with the following as standard
- 2 year warranty
- Design validated by F.E.A.
- Proof test certificate
- Operator Manual
- Carry/Storage Case
- RFID Tagged